Camiraya - Cañon de Palca
Beautiful single tracks through the hidden valleys of the south of La Paz, where you can see the valley of the souls, the De Palca canyon with an impressive geography accompanied by the view of the royal mountain range (Huayna Potosi, Illimani, Mururata mountains and others).
The circuit is qualified as a Biking Park officially inaugurated by professional pilots from Bolivia, being used as the main stages of the All mountain races in Bolivia.
The required levels are Medium-Advanced. (6-8/10).
Distance 7km per line, 21 km in total.
The tour includes:
- High-end Rocky Mountain bike
- 2 energy bars
- Unlimited water
- Fruit (apple and banana)
- Sandwich (meat/veggie)
- à la carte lunch at the Wild Rover
- Hostel Upon return from the activity).
- Transportation (pick up Wild rover 7 am, Drop off Wild Rover hostel)
- Full equipment( Fly racing)
1 pax – 150 USD
2 pax – 135 USD
3 pax – 120 USD
4 pax – 105 USD
5 – 8 pax – 90 USD